The course proceeds as follows.
1. The student receives an HTML textbook explaining the art of
successful argumentation in English.
Through e-mail discussions with the student, Tech-Write decides 4
student must argue
- examples are "Why
an existing client should purchase the new model at a higher price"
3. The student writes a 400 word essay in English on the first topic
that details his argument.
4. The essay is corrected by Tech-Write and comments/suggestions on
effectiveness are returned to the student.
5. The student reviews the comments/suggestions and then writes a 400
word essay on the second topic.
6. Tech-Write reviews the essay and returns to the student. This cycle
is repeated for
and fourth topics.
student chooses one of the topics and prepares to give a live
presentation on the topic.
Tech-Write attends the presentation (at company's offices), asks tough
critiques the student's performance.
9. The presentation is videotaped by Tech-Write and the key
points are archived on a DVD
to the student.
Option A: Tech-Write can organize man-to-man instruction at the
The company can request that the presentation be repeated and that
Tech-Write re-critique the